Looking to lose weight? Do you have a past history of food restriction and binge eating, of counting calories, and of feeling like everything would be fine if you could just be thinner?
I’ve found that weight-loss goals are often rooted in much more than just the desire to lose weight. There are often other, deeper thoughts that run parallel to thoughts of being thinner: I don’t have enough time to do what I want; I am super stressed and overloaded; I don’t have a strong sense of self-worth; I use food to cope with boredom, loneliness, and feelings that are uncomfortable; I am not happy with the life that I have.
While I am not interested in helping you lose weight for the sake of being thinner, I am interested in helping you develop a healthy, ‘normal’ relationship with food. Eating should be pleasurable and satisfying. Food should nourish us physically and even emotionally. The fear of weight gain and the overwhelming desire to lose weight can get in the way of you living your very best life.
When I work with folks who have a history of dieting and are interested in developing a ‘normal’ relationship with food, I focus on combining the basics of nutrition with the 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating to help them boost their digestion, decrease stress, and make peace with food forever. Check out this and this to learn a little bit more about my own Intuitive Eating journey and how it helped me normalize my relationship with food. If you are ready to give this a try and want a helping hand, I am here to help.
Here’s how it works:
- You’re not feeling great and want to feel better.
- You purchase a “Make Peace with Food” appointment by clicking the button below.
- I’ll email you to set up a time to meet.
- Once we set an appointment date, I’ll email you a client contract and a couple of forms to get started.
- To keep things simple, I will meet with you from the comfort of your own home via Zoom or by phone. If you prefer a face to face meeting, we can set that up as well.
- We meet, I learn a little more about you and your specific needs. Then I share my recommendations and you try them out!
- We meet again in 3 weeks and talk about what worked, what didn’t, and readjust the plan to work specifically for you.
- If you’d like ongoing support, we can arrange for individual follow-up sessions on an as-needed basis 🙂
If you’re ready to get started, purchase the Nutrition Consultation + Intuitive Eating package below and I will be in touch shortly to set an appointment:
The services provided are at all times restricted to consultation and are intended for general well being. They are not meant for the purposes of medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing of medicine for any disease, or any licensed or controlled act which may constitute the practice of medicine. Further, the contents of this website are for informational purposes only and should not be considered medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment.