Ready to feel great!?!! Let’s focus on boosting your energy and balancing your blood sugar!
How it works:
- You’re not feeling great and want to feel better.
- You purchase a Nutrition Consultation by clicking the button below.
- I’ll email you to set up a time to meet.
- Once we set an appointment date, I’ll email you a client contract and a couple of forms to get started.
- To keep things simple, I will meet with you from the comfort of your own home via Zoom or by phone. If you prefer a face to face meeting, we can set that up as well.
- We meet, I learn a little more about you and your specific needs. Then I share my recommendations and you try them out!
- I’ll email you to check in after a couple weeks and we can troubleshoot a couple questions via email.
- If you’d like ongoing support, we can arrange for individual follow-up sessions on an as needed basis 🙂
If you’re ready to get started, purchase one of these options and I will be in touch shortly to set an appointment:
The services provided are at all times restricted to consultation and are intended for general well being. They are not meant for the purposes of medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing of medicine for any disease, or any licensed or controlled act which may constitute the practice of medicine. Further, the contents of this website are for informational purposes only and should not be considered medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Residents of Alberta – Recent legislative changes to the Alberta Health Professions Act have reserved the title “nutritionist” for the exclusive use by members of the College of Dieticians of Alberta. Therefore, I am no longer able to work as a “nutritionist” with clients who reside in Alberta. While I can’t help directly, I am more than happy to refer you to a Holistic Nutritional Consultant living in Alberta that can help you with any health concerns.